Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psoriasis/eczema Quack

Options
  • 27-03-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

i was wondering if someone can help me locate or find an elderly gentleman who lives between Daingean and Croghan who has a quack for skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema.

if anyone could provide me a name or contact details that would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

bizebee wrote: »
    i was wondering if someone can help me locate or find an elderly gentleman who lives between Daingean and Croghan who has a quack for skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema.

Johnny Flynn, don't have a number for him but easy to find, if you know croghan I can mail you directions

xLexie wrote: »
    Johnny Flynn, don't have a number for him but easy to find, if you know croghan I can mail you directions

Is this man still around???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

bizebee wrote: »

I assume you mention knack not quack? Although quack is a more apt word for this quackery.

I assume you mention knack not quack? Although quack is a more apt word for this quackery.

You’ve been very helpful thank you🖕

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

You saved another lost child, man. Catch yourself on with your arrogant interference.

• Advertisement
Advertisement