Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Dozers

Options
  • 27-03-2013 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Any idea how to go about selling old international dozers? I have a few lying around and don't know how to sell them. I could just sell them for scrap but it seems like an awful shame to do that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Thelostcountry

Where are you based??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Where abouts are they , my father has a couple and is looking for another one to do up ? What types have you and do you have any any pics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Couch Potatoette

Sorry, haven't been around the last few days so only just saw these comments.

I'm based in the Kilkenny Waterford area. They're my dad's and I don't have any pics at the minute but I'll take some as soon as possible. Also need to get more info on the models from him. I know he's got a few different types.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Couch Potatoette

The models are TD18, TD9 and TD6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Try looking in easons for classic machinery magazines and then placing an ad in them, that would be your target audience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

I subscribe to Classic Plant and Machinery but Easons always stock it, you'd get some takers from there.

Any chance of some pictures here?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lookwhatifound

I also have td18, d9, d6, caterpiller?, along with plenty of old plant. The td18 was last used during the mid 1990's and housed since then. Most others idle over 40 years and most out doors although just parked not stripped.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lookwhatifound

Sorry forgot to include a few pics, look up the following link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64281865@N04/

Advertisement