Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA

Options
  • 27-03-2013 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

I am receiving BTEA at the moment and my course finishes up this week and my exams will be finished mid May. I received a letter today stating that I need to contact the social welfare office when I 'complete my studies' to arrange an appointment - just wondering is this when the lectures finish or when the exams are completed? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

You should do it at the end date of your course, perhaps contact college office etc and ask them when the course officially ends :) hths

• Registered Users Posts: 12 first year 2010

Can i ask what payment you were receiving? I was wondering what happens when you finish a degree. i was entitled to disability allowance before I started and continued on that for three years. I was wondering do I automatically return to disability allowance or do I have to reapply. I got a letter from BTEA and they wanted me to state i was finishing education,but didn't get any letter about organising a meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kampik

Boofle wrote: »
    Hi,

I am receiving BTEA at the moment and my course finishes up this week and my exams will be finished mid May. I received a letter today stating that I need to contact the social welfare office when I 'complete my studies' to arrange an appointment - just wondering is this when the lectures finish or when the exams are completed? Thanks!

This week I was told to come in the first working day after the last exam.

Advertisement