Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journo contact

Options
  • 27-03-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

(Mods-hope this is OK)

Folks, via my prepper blog, I recently received contact from a journalist who writes for the independent/RTE. I treat such approaches with caution, giving away very little, it is after all, there on my blog for all to see. However, after his email introduction I had a phone conversation with him and I feel comfortable in that he's not trying to paint a USA Doomsday Prepper style of picture. In fact he's aware of the stigma such a programme may be creating for some of us and, having pressed him for his own opinions, he looks upon prepping very much so as a common sense attitude to life and in his words he's " just doing a straight ahead "this is what it is" piece - it's the way I always do stuff, prefer to let people make up their own minds."

Anyway he mentioned that the piece might be in an edition of the Review magazine which is the supplement attached to the Indo. Anyway, he's looking to interview more people who prep and asked me to put the word out. If any of you are interested PM me and I'll give you his email address.

Advertisement