Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood pellet stoves, yeigh or neigh?

Options
  • 27-03-2013 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi all, I am currently renovating and am looking at stoves for living space at the moment. I've been shown through a few wood pellet stoves and have been impressed. But because they are relatively new on the market I am apprehensive. I would like to know if people who have them are happy or not. I have concerns regarding quality and availability of wood pellets, the sales rep showed me pellets from latvia, why from latvia i asked??? I got a salesmans answer.
    Also the stoves themselves, are they reliable, I can understand they need servicing but are they as consistent as my sales rep says? One plumber told me stay well clear, too many moving parts he says!!!!! What do people who have wood pellet stoves think, recommend or not?

Advertisement