Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

steam gererator

Options
  • 27-03-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

hi fitted helo steam generator im getting alot of trouble from controller have replaced 4 of them any one else having same trouble n series did they get a bad batch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭liveandnetural

where is the controller mounted any pics

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭310

controller mounted inside steam room as was the old one i fitted a new instead both were helo new is n series the last controller i replaced lasted 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭liveandnetural

sounds like there steam getting in behind it .....i have had this prob with the a series and the older telephone socket style type one and the only solution was to move them out of the steam shower enclouser

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Better off fitting the controller outside. I know it says(It use to anyway) that it can be fitted inside but it will give you no end of trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭310

thats fine but if i fit outside its temp controll so it wont get a reading outside, example controller set 20 degrees inside 50 degrees and climbing nearly cooked ..i sealed the last one to stop moisture will try another sealent on new one tks for all info

• Advertisement
Advertisement