Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back to work

Options
  • 26-03-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

ive been lucky enough to get a job so i signed off but i keep getting letters from social saying to send in my payslips for my JSA claim.so ive rang them twice and they say its to do with my wifes claim(she is on JSB) for the last 6 months but there is no mention of this on the letters.why would they want my payslips?and can they take anything from my wifes JSB?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

They can't take anything off her claim but she may be entitled to claim something for you or any dependants depending on what your income is.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 hesus2003

she gets half rate for 2 kids at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If you will be earning less than about €350 gross, your wife will get an increase for you and the kids.

Advertisement