Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Mintedpoker

• 26-03-2013 5:25pm
    Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ Spanish Harlem

Does anybody here play on minted poker? It's a quiet enough site so it's easy to win the freeroll tournaments. Doesn't seem to be much of an Irish presence on the site at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 Samba

Minted poker is on the Everleaf network. They have a history of slow or even non-payment to partners, affiliates and players. Cashouts seem to have ground to a halt.

Even if you win money on a freeroll, if you do eventually get paid, you'll be waiting some time for the cashout!

See this thread.

If you want to play freerolls, see my sig, site has a tourney feed on it (though it doesn't cover all freerolls yet), Muchos Poker run regular freerolls and they are a very reputable company within the industry, unlike Everleaf.

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ Spanish Harlem

Hey, thanks for the reply.
    Minted Poker did strike me as strange as all the players on it were of Eastern European origin (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia).
    I guess it was too good to be true. Yes it's easy to win the freerolls but what's the point if you can't cash out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 le la rat

played there for a while and could insta withdraw to card. Hear they withdrew from america and such without paying players. I think it would be safer to stay away

Advertisement