Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New NFL Fantasy Football league

Options
  • 25-03-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

All,

I am looking to set up an Irish based NFL Fantasy Football league for 2013-14 season (I know 4 mths till draft day). Just do not want to leave it till last min and not get full league.

If like me you play with American mates and are feed up of draft nights and transfer deadlines in the middle of night please include email address below.

League will be ran through Yahoo NFL Fantasy football
    Live Standard Draft
    Head to head matches
    10-14 teams

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

All,

I am looking to set up an Irish based NFL Fantasy Football league for 2013-14 season (I know 4 mths till draft day). Just do not want to leave it till last min and not get full league.

If like me you play with American mates and are feed up of draft nights and transfer deadlines in the middle of night please include email address below.

League will be ran through Yahoo NFL Fantasy football
    Live Standard Draft
    Head to head matches
    10-14 teams

It'd be much easier for you to just one of our leagues. Check this sub-forum out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1506

Advertisement