Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on balance

Options
  • 24-03-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi all,l quick question regarding the balance on my current account.

All transactions are now showing on my account, but i think my balance is more than what it should be (could be wrong), is it possible that even though all transactions are gone through on my account, that my balance may still be showing higher than it is?

It is still allowing me to transfer what my balance is, so I cant see how my balance can be reduced unless I make more transactions?

I know some transactions take longer to appear on my account but I know that's not the case here.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi paulb06,

If you log on to Banking 365, click into the account you wish to view and beside the word balance there will be an 'i' which when you hover over, will provide you with extra information.

"Your account balance is the most up to date balance available. It is the balance at banking close of business on the previous banking day adjusted to any transactions, which have been presented up to this time. This balance is updated during the day as transactions are presented and the status of these items will not be confirmed until the next banking close of business. This balance is subject to the clearance of any uncleared cheques lodged recently."

I hope this answers your question.

Thank you
    Linda

Advertisement