Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox wireless controller + 2 games

Options
  • 24-03-2013 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hi guys went into ken blacks today in kilkenny to get my little girl something and came across this picked up two myself and they still have some left in the store room well worth the price 19.99

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

johnf26 wrote: »
    Hi guys went into ken blacks today in kilkenny to get my little girl something and came across this picked up two myself and they still have some left in the store room well worth the price 19.99

Possibly one of the best bargains ive seen on here,if only my son was old enough.....and I lived in Kilkenny :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Possibly one of the best bargains ive seen on here,if only my son was old enough.....and I lived in Kilkenny :pac:

think ahead pick one up now lol ive 5 kids if one doesnt use it another will eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Thunderlips

johnf26 wrote: »

dont suppose u fancy going in and picking me up one or two and post them to dublin...il giv u 50e for two...or extra if theres extra delivery charges

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cmdrRiker

Damn! Paid 39 EUR for these some time ago in Tesco Youghal...Now the similar pack (different games) is 29.99 EUR in Tesco in Cork city centre.

19.99 is an absolute steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭recyclops

dont suppose u fancy going in and picking me up one or two and post them to dublin...il giv u 50e for two...or extra if theres extra delivery charges

What's in it the pic won't load for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

recyclops wrote: »
    What's in it the pic won't load for me.

white wireless controller kung fu panda and indiana jones lego

• Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Great price for this, as above, I paid €30 for this and was chuffed. amazing price

Advertisement