Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an old fine

Options
  • 23-03-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi all
    today i passed my spsv knolledge test and went to garda station to get a psv 15,form.whilst there i enquired about my prevous convictions as i had one from 2007 which incurred a 400euro fine.i also had a conviction from 22 or so years ago.the guard came back and told me the old convictions werent there but the 400 euro fine wasnt paid.the thing is this fine was paid in capel street in 2007 but we dont have any receipt.My wife paid the fine for me and when i told the guard she just said go and check with my wife again.
    Will the guards now turn up at my door ,i dont have the money to pay it again,what can i do
    thanks in advance

Advertisement