Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game postponed

Options
  • 23-03-2013 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

I did a football handicap treble for last nights internationals

Ireland +1
    Wales+1
    Russia -1

with the n ireland and russia game cancelled, and the replay not going to be anytime soon. Will i be able to get paid out on the other two and forget the russia game, or would they make me wait for it too be played? but that could be weeks or months? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

I've already been refunded on my bet on Russia, you will get paid out on the double. I believe the rule is if the game isn't played within 7 days it's void.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

bohsman wrote: »
    I've already been refunded on my bet on Russia, you will get paid out on the double. I believe the rule is if the game isn't played within 7 days it's void.

It's 24 hours afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

24 hours with most bookies, I believe.
    Check the ts and cs of your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

24 hours with most, Bet365 is by Sunday of the week the match was to be played.

Advertisement