Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New Irish Hip-Hop] Sammy Dozens (Sons Phonetic) - Ready For War - Prod. Danny Diggs

Options
  • 23-03-2013 2:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone who knows the IHH scene will have known of Sammy for the last few years between Sons Phonetic and a few solo releases over the years.
    Quality old school boom bap beats as always from Galway's own Danny Diggs with classic on point bars from Sammy.

Well worth a listen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Cant wait for the ep and the other releases coming out from the SP!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Derpington95

Usually i think the Irish accent isnt suited for Hip-hop but this is sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

Quality, most stuff ive heard from SP is pretty good. looking forward to hearing the rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Was just coming on to post this, the local radio in Waterford has been spinning this all week, Ready for War is a crackin' tune. Looking forward to their next live gig. Some of the best Irish Hip-Hop I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

sammy dozens is very good..ready for war is a serious track.great production and lyrics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

Damn that vinyl collection and studio. Pretty sick.
    Songs cool enough too, nothing too original, but nice lyrics. Was ready to rip on this too, as i hate most Irish Hip Hop.

Advertisement