Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperQuinn Alcohol offer

Options
  • 22-03-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Some great deals on-line from SuperQuinn not sure if available In store as there was none in my local store just seen it on line
    2 x 8 500 ml can packs €20
    On Bulmers,Coors,Heineken, Guinness ,carlsberg etc mix and match Offer valid from 19 March to 02 April http://www.superquinn.ie/shopping/Shopping/Search.aspx
    If anyone has 10% off codes share the wealth enjoy responsibly ",

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Sure most of them are prob 24 for 24 in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Soby wrote: »

Bulmers €12 for 8 cans = 16 cans€24 SuperQuinn 16 cans Bulmers €20 so that's the barging there, just posting what I saw was all thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Soby wrote: »
    no they are not and havn't been for ages, this is a good BA, you wont get cheaper than this anywhere else at the moment :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

its only a good offer on the bulmers really..
    they used to do 8 pack x 3 for €24 ...
    superquinn is never really the best around for drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's a good price for guinness you wont get cheaper anywhere at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

SEE OTHER THREAD

P24 Cans Of Budweiser For €24 In Tesco

Bargain Alert...24 cans (500ml) of Budweiser for €24 in tesco, Location.. I got them from tesco ridgewood swords, Co. Dublin. But this deal is in all tesco stores. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

If anyone has 10% off codes share the wealth

Could do with a 10% off if anyone has one?

Advertisement