Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Boys and Girls Bike Helmets

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

:confused::confused:
    That seems like a normal price for a bike helmet.
    Mens and Womens are €3.99 and €4.99, are they not better value? You can also get junior helmets online for €8 or less

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭rochestown

snubbleste wrote: »
    :confused::confused:
    That seems like a normal price for a bike helmet.
    Mens and Womens are €3.99 and €4.99, are they not better value? You can also get junior helmets online for €8 or less

I searched Smyths, Halfords, local bike store, Amazon and Argos... nothing came close to €8.99...

rochestown wrote: »
    I searched Smyths, Halfords, local bike store, Amazon and Argos... nothing came close to €8.99...
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=bike%20helmet

Whats your point?? Cheapest helmet for a kid there is £5.99 + and approximated postage of £4.99 = £13 = €16... if you don't think its a bargain fair enough... you don't need to buy it... :confused:

rochestown wrote: »
    Whats your point?? Cheapest helmet for a kid there is £5.99 + and approximated postage of £4.99 = £13 = €16... if you don't think its a bargain fair enough... you don't need to buy it... :confused:
    It's €5.99 + €1 postage if you are following the Sportsdirect thread below.

My point is that there are cheaper but equally safe helmets around if you look.

• Advertisement

Fair enough - you see something i dont... best of luck...

Advertisement