Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-- Help Please URGENT --

Options
  • 22-03-2013 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

So today i noticed that i had a spare €5 so i decided to pick 6 teams for tonights world cup qualifiers. I started work this morning and don't finish until the match's end - 10.00am. So i asked my brother if he could bet the 6 teams i wanted to win tonight for €5. He drops my betting docket into my workplace and gets to his own workplace. I collected my receipt from a friend as he collected it from my brother. I shockingly noticed that he wrote the 6 teams one underneath each other but forgot to write the ODDS. If i won the bet would i get the return as i calculated this morning with the odds on the website i'd get like €120+, or just get my bet back after the matchs been played. The thing is i can't go into the bookies ATM as i'm at work. Any Ideas in the T+C'S OF BetPack Bookmakers.?

Advertisement