Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramotor/Paraglider

Options
  • 22-03-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys i am new in Paramotoring i just bought one of these (flying Machines) ,and the man from where i bought the paramotor had a wing (canopy) witch a mouse nest in it and damage it ,have few holes and i want to get it repaired cause are very expensive the new ones and this looks good to me ,i just ask some help around may be one of you know some one who is repairing these wings in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

danyro wrote: »
    Hi Guys i am new in Paramotoring i just bought one of these (flying Machines) ,and the man from where i bought the paramotor had a wing (canopy) witch a mouse nest in it and damage it ,have few holes and i want to get it repaired cause are very expensive the new ones and this looks good to me ,i just ask some help around may be one of you know some one who is repairing these wings in Dublin

So there's a problem with the canopy? If it's not related to the motor itself, I doubt people here could help you. Might be better off asking on a sky diving/paragliding forum.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Your best bet is to join the IHPA mailing list, the guys there will be best informed to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 danyro

stevenmu wrote: »
    Your best bet is to join the IHPA mailing list, the guys there will be best informed to help you out.
    Hi Steven yes the problem is with the canopy am looking for some one who can repair it but thanks for your advice any way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement