Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CELTA course at the International House Dublin

Options
  • 22-03-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi there,

I'm thinking of doing a CELTA course there. Has anyone done a CELTA course at the International House Dublin? If so, what was your experience like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭howaya

It was regarded as the best place to do it in Dublin when I did it a few years ago. The network of IH branches in other countries would seem an obvious advantage to it, if intend trying to use the qualification to work abroad.

It is very intense, because of the standard required and the short period of time over which the course is run. I, and others that I have spoken with about their IH experience thought that the intensity was too great for candidates without teacher-training qualifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 silverdolphin

What are the teachers like?

Advertisement