Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade Deadline

Options
  • 22-03-2013 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

Its coming up, who would you like to add? what does your team need ect ect!!

As a bruins fan, we need secondary scoring. We desperately need to pick up another 60 pts a season forward.

We have the cap to spend.

Id like to see us try for Iginla.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

iginla will be a very expensive rental player... sad that i'd like to see him on a line with geno and neal in the 'burgh...
    i would take dan boyle fron san jose too..
    but mainly get geno and letang healthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

As a Rangers fan, we need somebody/anybody which can give us a lift. Dan Boyle has been mentioned, I'd take him. Word on the street is that Gabs may be going the other way.

Our first and second lines we were woeful last night, again! An awful lot of big money players who are not earning their money.

penguins get Brenden Morrow and a 3rd round pick for Joe Morrow and a 5th round pick.

as we are stocked fairly well on the defense its a good pick up for the pens. Hope Morrow will then resign with the pens for next year too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Iggy to the Bruins gathering alot of momentum, He is a healthy scratch tonight and the bruins have sat two of their prospects in the AHL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

well the pens have got him - they are making a big push this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Rumour in Vancouver is that Lou has played his last game, and with Schneider playing so well this last week or so, I'm thinking the same. Destination unknown. A backup goalie and a high 1st is not unrealistic.

I'd like us to add Brian Boyle and Jagr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Handzus back to Chicago according to reports for a 4th round pick. Don't know what to make of it as he only played about eight games the last time. Good in the face off circle which is what we need and it means Bolland back to the third line which is not a bad thing either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

105 yr old Jaromir Jagr has been traded to the Bruins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Clowe goes to the Rangers. A 2nd and 3rd in 2013, and a 2nd if the Rangers win two playoff series' or resign him (5th if neither condition is met).

I thought the Rangers needed goals?

Masked Man wrote: »
    Clowe goes to the Rangers. A 2nd and 3rd in 2013, and a 2nd if the Rangers win two playoff series' or resign him (5th if neither condition is met).

I thought the Rangers needed goals?

it's desperation time.

glen Sather is know for pulling of the stupidest trades and free agent signings.

not many teams can afford to play a 7.5mil/year winger on thier 4th line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Caps getting a lot of heat for trading Forsberg for Erat.

Is the deadline usually this exciting? Reminding me of deadline day in football so far.

Gabby is gone to the Jackets.

Rangers trade

COYW wrote: »
    Gabby is gone to the Jackets.

Rangers trade

just proves that Sather is a complete idiot...

i do not like the rangers btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

So NYR have Dorsett and Clowe....

What are they up to? Physically beat teams into submission?

So NYR have Dorsett and Clowe....

What are they up to? Physically beat teams into submission?

We are whimpish so far this season, so I can't complain about a bit of muscle coming in.
    Izy wrote: »
    just proves that Sather is a complete idiot...

i do not like the rangers btw...

You love them??? :)

Sather is bonkers. I have given up trying to predict what he will do next a long time ago.

I see Pominville has gone to the Wild. They have a good roster at the moment.

COYW wrote: »

You love them??? :)

I bleed Black & Gold ;)

but it seems it wasn't only Crosby who got a slapshot to the face but the whole team...
    two bad losses, now better whoop the Rangers on friday night :D

Izy wrote: »
    I bleed Black & Gold ;)

but it seems it wasn't only Crosby who got a slapshot to the face but the whole team...
    two bad losses, now better whoop the Rangers on friday night :D

I was amazed by the result last night, delighted but amazed. Scoring 6 given our recent form was a near miracle. Hopefully, we will kick on from here and finish the regular season strongly and hit our top form for the play-offs.

Very worried about Friday night though, I have to admit. Backlash city central, I fear!

well there was a whooping in the game but it went the wrong way :-(

back at it tonight, will be interesting to see how will Jokinen get on as a top line center.
    Kennedy doesn't have what it takes to do that job for sure

Advertisement