Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good doctors in Knocknacarra?

Options
  • 21-03-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good doctor in Galway... (in the knocknacarra/salthill/barna region prefferably)
    Im looking to get the contraceptive implant, and im having trouble finding a doctor in galway that does it. Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Moved to Galway City forum, as there will hopefully be a better response.

The Galway Family Planning Clinic on Augustine Street (near the library), is generally the go to place for contraceptive implants and options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Dr.Dursteler in Knocknacarra Medical Centre is great and would do that as far as i am aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Dr. Declan Larkin in Knocknacarra is great, my whole family went to him. We find him very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SMCG

I know his thread is old now but in case anyone else is looking, I attend the Kingston medical centre they have two doctors, Kate Murphy who is very thorough, respectful, takes you seriously, efficient, and Brian Osborne who is a paediatrician and is great with kids, very clear, no problem with repeating what he has said or writing it down if needed. They are both friendly. Have also seen dr Larkin as mentioned above and he is also great, but very very busy hard to get appointments with and sometimes you wait ages. Have never had much of a wait with Kingston.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since you are an old trusted user I'll let it slide but digging up a 10 month old thread to advertise the virtues of a business isn't ok.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement