Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Plaza - Central London £99

Options
  • 20-03-2013 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Really good offer for a nice hotel - still has weekend nights available too!

Go to

http://www.parkplaza.com/reservation/

Pick 'Park Plaza Riverbank' and type in the Promo Code 'Park'

Offer available 20 March to 31 May

Enjoy all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hippo1234 wrote: »

Go to

Enjoy all!!

:confused:

Can't find this rate at all, Stg 280.00 more like it

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hippo1234

If you search destination London and put in PARK as promotional code. Go down to Park Plaza Riverbank and the third box will have a little calendar. Click on it and you will see available days for that rate

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

See it there, great rate for 4 star in that location. Unfortunately it's for 1 or 2 adults only (chislers would have to stay !)

Great find though op

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

For cheap and cheerful accommodation in London, you can't go wrong with Tune Hotels.

Got 3 nights last month in their Liverpool Street hotel for £86. You'll pay extra for TV, WiFi etc... but at that price, you can afford to.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hippo1234 wrote: »

Go to

Enjoy all!!

Stayed there a few months ago, great location and it's a quality hotel.
    Great price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Basq wrote: »
    For cheap and cheerful accommodation in London, you can't go wrong with Tune Hotels.

Got 3 nights last month in their Liverpool Street hotel for £86. You'll pay extra for TV, WiFi etc... but at that price, you can afford to.

I just came across this thread!:o I am really considering the Tune hotel on Liverpool St! Is there much to do around the area and what do you do about transport from that area into central london? ( I know nothing about that area at all!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I just came across this thread!:o I am really considering the Tune hotel on Liverpool St! Is there much to do around the area and what do you do about transport from that area into central london? ( I know nothing about that area at all!!)

Liverpool St is the rail hub for the Stansted Express. There are a load of bars around there - a big business area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Liverpool St. is in central London and as kn said, liverpool st. station has a direct train to and from stansted airport, and the airport coach services also stop here. The tube station is also connected to several of the main lines and all major tourist attractions are all close by on the tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

£15 per room per night sale on at the moment until 10th April

http://www.tunehotels.com/promo/holidays/my/

cant find any 15 sterling rooms but if you find any post them up here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

All of the cheaper rooms are listed as having no window :eek:

Wouldn't be my cup of tea - a recipe for panic attacks!

• Advertisement

kala85 wrote: »
    £15 per room per night sale on at the moment until 10th April

http://www.tunehotels.com/promo/holidays/my/

cant find any 15 sterling rooms but if you find any post them up here!

Thanks. Unfortunately When I go on the website the London hotels don't seem to be coming up at a discounted price?... They would be perfect though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

All of the cheaper rooms are listed as having no window :eek: Wouldn't be my cup of tea - a recipe for panic attacks!

... but think of the advantages, this is Central London where windows = noise! :)

Hotwire can be good for London hotels too.

All of the cheaper rooms are listed as having no window :eek:

Wouldn't be my cup of tea - a recipe for panic attacks!

I find it insane that there is an option to have a bedroom without a window. And then they charge about 80 euro or something if you decide you would like one??
    Did you find the 15 pound a night offer for London? I couldn't!

FYI - I stayed in a bedroom without a window.. was an extra £50 for one of those, but found it grand.

At the end of the day, it's a moderately sized room with a comfortable bed. Would I have preferred windows? Yeah. Would I pay £50 for the privilege? Not a chance!

filename-p1030324-jpg.jpg

They're the Ryanair of hotels.. nothing wrong with them, they're just no frills for a reason, and it's saving you money.
    Oracle wrote: »
    ... but think of the advantages, this is Central London where windows = noise! :)
    Very good point too... you're down a lane off Liverpool Street so it's never that noisy.. but definitely something to consider.

FYI - I stayed in a bedroom without a window.. was an extra £50 for one of those, but found it grand.

At the end of the day, it's a moderately sized room with a comfortable bed. Would I have preferred windows? Yeah. Would I pay £50 for the privilege? Not a chance!

filename-p1030324-jpg.jpg

They're the Ryanair of hotels.. nothing wrong with them, they're just no frills for a reason, and it's saving you money.

Looks good. Which one of their hotels did you stay in?

Looks good. Which one of their hotels did you stay in?
    Liverpool Street.

Not my photo BTW.. taken from the TripAdvisor of the Liverpool Street hotel. But same as the room I was staying it give or take.

Liverpool Street.

Not my photo BTW.. taken from the TripAdvisor of the Liverpool Street hotel. But same as the room I was staying it give or take.

Ok! Did you get fly into Stansted? Any idea how long it is by train from the airport to Liverpool street?

Ok! Did you get fly into Stansted? Any idea how long it is by train from the airport to Liverpool street?
    Yep, flew into Standsted.

Get a Terravision bus... train very expensive.

Terravision should take about about an hour and will be £14 return per person when booked online, or they're a desk in the arrivals hall also.

Advertisement