Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available: Keyboardist with experience.

Options
  • 20-03-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy and currently studying music in university.

My influences are the fray, coldplay, deep purple, pink floyd, lynyrd skynyrd, santana, bruce springsteen, glen hansard, queen, and journey, to name the most prominent. Basically anything with a keyboard, I try to emulate.

As a result of this, I don't sound particularly like any one of the above, but a more eclectic mix which has become my own sort of style.

If you're in a band, starting a band, need a keyboardist at all, let me know. I want to get gigging, jamming, practicing, basically anything to get this off the ground.

I know the stuff here is mostly softer stuff, but if you're looking for something heavier I've experience with that too.

Cheers for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dinky76

Hey where are you based??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Dinky76 wrote: »
    Hey where are you based??

In Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭The Stoles

hi we are an alt/rock act based in Dublin and we r currently looking for a piano/keybord player to complete our lineup.

check us out at www.thestoles.com

Pm me if interested and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Advertisement