Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navision

Options
  • 20-03-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi there,

Is anyone very familiar with this accounting software?

I've a specific problem, I dont appear to be able to post an invoice unless its ok to cost/pay. For a large volume construction company this does not help as it means many invoices can not be posted due to missing p.o.d's or lack of signature or overcharge i.e. the usual!

Big problem with this is
    1. You have not reclaimed the input VAT in the correct period thereby having adverse effect on already tight cashflow
    2. You can not depend on the trial balance figure to give you an accurate view of your aged creditors

This would appear to be a basic requirement to me and i know that other software has it (the net amount is posted to a purchase ledger suspense account as asset until invoice can be costed at which point it is debited to Cost Of Sales) so is there anyone there that can confirm this is possible in Navision?

Its likely that it's an add-on we will have to pay for but I want to know if it exists before tackling the agent.

Thanks

TRG

Advertisement