Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you mark a birthday when you've no money?

Options
  • 20-03-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I'm turning 40 in a few weeks, and looking for ideas to mark the occasion.

Problem: no money - all our surplus money going into house renovations at the moment.

I'm not into parties, so that's okay. I don't mind not having a 'wow' present, because I think the house will b pretty wow when it's done.

I'm recently(ish) married and have a beautiful new son, so life is actually very good. It's just that there is little or no excess money floating around at the moment.

I feel that with just a little imagination it should be easy to find a way of marking this birthday out from the others without having to spend extra money

My imagination seems to have abandoned me, though, because I am totally stumped for ideas.

Any ideas out there would be most welcome!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement