Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's the video + lyrics of 4 sports anthems for North America

Options
  • 19-03-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

THE BIG FOUR is composed of four sports anthems, one for each main sport in North America. Do you think one song could establish itself in the big leagues?

Here's my video on Youtube. It's a great video in motion graphics + lyrics ... humor in bonus. I also uploaded the songs individually.

It was interesting to do, not simple at all, and I learned quite a bit, not only how to write a 30 second song :p, but also how to mix, I did mix Alley Oop and all the lead vocals.

Hope you'll like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dogmax

THE BIG FOUR is composed of four sports anthems, one for each main sport in North America. Do you think one song could establish itself in the big leagues?

Here's my video on Youtube. It's a great video in motion graphics + lyrics ... humor in bonus. I also uploaded the songs individually.

It was interesting to do, not simple at all, and I learned quite a bit, not only how to write a 30 second song :p, but also how to mix, I did mix Alley Oop and all the lead vocals.

Hope you'll like.

Well freakingidol

That is some video you made as for your songs i think it would have been better with one video at a time, you're just getting used to one when you're hit with another song.

Will listen again tomorrow and give you a better answer.

But all in all, really enjoy them. :cool:

Don't forget to post some feedback on other songs Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 freakingidol

dogmax wrote: »
    Well freakingidol

... i think it would have been better with one video at a time, you're just getting used to one when you're hit with another song.

Well they are also uploaded individually and sold individually with a proper fade out at the end. The concept of the song was meant to be a potpourri of anthems, and I made sure to have good transitions. SoundClick is the best way to buy them individually, just 0.25$ each (don't know where the 'cent' sign is on my keyboard :confused: ). All the links are on my Youtube Channel.

The video was not remotely as expensive as people might think, the cost of a demo. Freelancer.com is a great place to find great talents for cheap. There's a way to make good videos for not that much money, we just have to be creative, put some thoughts into it. I was prepared, I came up with the whole layout, what should happen on the fields, all the action, I wanted light, I had the cliparts and other videos as references; then my freelancer created something that exceeded my expectations, it worths more than what I paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BlindRiver

Hope you'll like.

Don't know if I'd count 30 seconds as a song, more of an advertisement. I presume when they're bunched together they're all meant to sound the same? The cheesey lyrics would also remind me of a TV or radio ad. Maybe more suited to an American audience, I don't really get it to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dogmax

Well they are also uploaded individually and sold individually with a proper fade out at the end. The concept of the song was meant to be a potpourri of anthems, and I made sure to have good transitions. SoundClick is the best way to buy them individually, just 0.25$ each (don't know where the 'cent' sign is on my keyboard :confused: ). All the links are on my Youtube Channel.

The video was not remotely as expensive as people might think, the cost of a demo. Freelancer.com is a great place to find great talents for cheap. There's a way to make good videos for not that much money, we just have to be creative, put some thoughts into it. I was prepared, I came up with the whole layout, what should happen on the fields, all the action, I wanted light, I had the cliparts and other videos as references; then my freelancer created something that exceeded my expectations, it worths more than what I paid for.

This is good to know but i said i get back to you so here goes.

Winner by a furlong is THE RUN, a furlong behind is ALLEY OOP, the other two are still in the box scratching their heads wondering what the feck is going on here.

I think what you're looking for is Touchdown.

Post some of your songs here i like to hear them.

Advertisement