Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signing on monthly

Options
  • 19-03-2013 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi People,

Im new to this! Just want to ask a quick question i hope you guys can help me.
    I've just signed on the live register:(

I've been informed i need to sign on a particular date every month at welfare office. What are the requirements, do i just need to bring id and sw card, or do i need to bring proof of genuinly seeking work emails blah blah also??

Thanks Guys,
    Kelly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

sw card is all you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

ID and signing card. Sometimes, the office will ask for ID, but not often. Carry it, just in case.

They'll probably call you in some time later for an interview. Bring the proof then as they'll ask for it.

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kelly MH

Thanks Guys:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Keep a record of all the jobs you are applying for - print out emails, keep job adverts, keep a copy of application forms that you have sent or letters regarding interviews ect.
    They will ask you for prof that you are looking for employment when you go for the interview.
    I know that the dole office are asking for prof of id - so you need to bring your passport ect when you go to sign on.
    On the back of the letter you get about the day you have to sign you will find out the opening hours of the welfare office - you can only sign during this time.
    Bring a newspaper or book with you as some times you can be waiting a while.

Advertisement