Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Pokédex Checklist Site/App?

Options
  • 19-03-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

Hey, folks, I've been using a site lately called Backloggery to keep track of my video game collection. It's a simple site where you just type in the name of each game along with the console name and it saves it for you. Being a big collector, it's made my life a hell of a lot easier. Then it hit me; a Pokémon vesion of this would be great. Since there are re-appearing pokémon in each game, it would be cool to be able to keep track of which pokémon I have and haven't caught all in all. A sort of checklist where I could add in each pokémon that I've caught, and it would save them beside their national 'dex number.

Are there any sites and/or phone apps like this available? And if so, whih would you recommend?

Advertisement