Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good online zombie survival games?

Options
  • 19-03-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

started playing urbandead and its abit slow going for me.

any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Arma 2 Zombie mod is your best bet I'd guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

It's called Day-Z, at least the more popular one. There was a new one released recently. In any case you'll need to buy Arma 2 and the expansion to play them. A fairly pricey endeavour. Left for Dead 1 or 2 are Valve games, more action orientated without quite so much simulation.

These are all 3D based games though. Urban Dead, if it is the web based game you are talking about, is a very different playstyle. I'd recommend checking out youtube for gameplay videos before committing to either.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 psydereyes

cheers.

I suppose i should have said im looking for a text based game (web based) or one that is easy to play via any connection (phone etc) as i will be abroad this summer.

I play torn city also.....

Advertisement