Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

netbook or tablet

• 19-03-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

i go tthis tablet last year

http://www.mcbub.com/item/7-inch-AllWinner-Android-4-0-Tablet-PC-512MB-RAM-4GB-McPad-F1-Capacitance-screen-WIFI-Camera-Black-147995/

now i want to make the next step

i am looking for a tablet/netbook , mainly want to use for surfing and skype and watching videos etc...

with the above tablet , it is so slow and keeps freezing and the battery life was painful, i got a keyboard with it but the it kept losing connection every ten mins or so , very frustrating, The screen was not easy to use which may be tied into it freezing every time you open something up. All i installed were basic apps browsers etc.

i want a larger screen (9"/10") and the ability to have a keyboard attached, im not looking for major storage .

my budget is tight though it has to be under €250 and ideally well under it.

any suggestions or anything more you'd like to know just shout :)

Advertisement