Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Docket.

Options
  • 19-03-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

Owing to the sickness if myself & my baby son last week, I was a day late handing in my casual welfare docket. It was meant to be in the office before 12 pm last Thursday. I dropped it in on Friday evening, about 4 pm.

Does anybody know if this means my payment won't come through this week? If that is the case will I get 2 payments next week?

Also does this week's bank holiday affect the day on which the cheque arrives? I get the cheque on Tuesdays.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

I would say you were too late leaving in the docket for last weeks run, this goes on Friday night each week. You should get a double week next week.
    When there is a bank holiday the cheque is always 1 day later as the cheques issue Friday night, post Monday to arrive on Tuesday. On a bank holiday they post only on Tuesday so they should arrive Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 La Buka

Thanks for the help Sue Ellen!

Advertisement