Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All The Queen's Men

Options
  • 18-03-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

There was a really good documentary RTE did about 10 years ago about Irish lads in the BA.

Been trying to track it down but can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It was called All The Queen's men I think.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shaneybaby

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    There was a really good documentary RTE did about 10 years ago about Irish lads in the BA.

Been trying to track it down but can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It was called All The Queen's men I think.

Cheers

Remember it, great song on the outro called Saxon Shilling, never found it mind. http://directory.irishfilmboard.ie/films/332-all-the-queens-men

Can't find a link, sorry. Interview in it with Dub(i think) Ian Malone of the Irish Guards who got killed soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

up on youtube now

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭illeagles_mcc

very interesting, thanks for posting

Advertisement