Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get on and off train at different times to the ticket?

Options
  • 18-03-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I'm going from Carlow to Cork next Sunday. When I change in Heuston, can I stay in DUblin an extra hour and get back on the train later to when the ticket says.

Example ticket Carlow to Cork:
    Dep: 10:10 Arr:14:30

In the info section:
    Dublin Heuston Arr: 11.16 Dep:12.00

So basically can I depart Dublin at 1.00 instead?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭shawki

I'm going from Carlow to Cork next Sunday. When I change in Heuston, can I stay in DUblin an extra hour and get back on the train later to when the ticket says.

Example ticket Carlow to Cork:
    Dep: 10:10 Arr:14:30

In the info section:
    Dublin Heuston Arr: 11.16 Dep:12.00

So basically can I depart Dublin at 1.00 instead?

Thanks in advance
    Had to do this a few weeks ago...its free if your a student and a tenner for a normal ticket, just go to the ticket office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Yes you can break your journey on any intercity journey. This can also include an overnight stay. It is free if you buy at the booking office but if you book online there is a €10 surcharge to change the time.

Advertisement