Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ashampoo Home Designer Pro - Normally €29.99 [01Net]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Did you manage to get this one? I registered twice with 2 different address but I never got any email with the link to download the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Slomo2

got no reply from two registrations .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Hi, I realised after i posted it,

"You will receive at the end of this email provides you to download free software.
    The offer is valid until March 24, do not expect to receive before."

So won't get the email until the 24th..

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Anyone get the email from them? Signed up on the 20th... Didn't get any email from them though after the 24th with the link to download the software??

Nothing in my inbox either

• Advertisement

Nothing here either, but i am reading in other forums that their offers can take an extra day. So today or tomorrow.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I only came across this thread about 2am this morning, so thought I'd missed it. Signed up, got an email about 2 hours ago, with what looks like an activation link in it. Not on a Windows machine at the moment so can't check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sparkinthedart

MOH wrote: »
    I only came across this thread about 2am this morning, so thought I'd missed it. Signed up, got an email about 2 hours ago, with what looks like an activation link in it. Not on a Windows machine at the moment so can't check it out

Also was waiting, checked after reading this and its there!

Thanks Allyall ;)

Ok I have it as well.
    From my understanding you can download the application from the link provided (but it looks like is the same trial version available in the ashampoo website), install it and when prompted for the activation enter your email address in the ashampoo website, register and activate your email and you will get an activation key.

Here the instructions

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

I also applied for this offer but have not received any email.
    Any chance of someone posting a link here and I can use my email to get an activation?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

Hi, anyone with a spare activation key they can give me? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

stooge wrote: »
    Hi, anyone with a spare activation key they can give me? thanks

http://translate.google.ie/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http://www.chip.de/downloads/Ashampoo-Home-Designer-Vollversion_41785972.html&act=url

"Note: To use the full version longer than during a 10-day trial period, you must register with the manufacturer at the end of the installation with your e-mail address."

I haven't tried installing it yet, but does this mean it doesn't require an activation key, or one will be provided?

I don't know, i'm following the thread. I didn't get the chance to install it yesterday because it was taking ages and i had to run out.

It downloaded and i went to install it today and need a key.
    And THIS MESSAGE is where it sends me.

Why say it's free and allow people to download it :confused:. Surely the key should've come with it.

I'm going to read the rest of the thread.

Advertisement