Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

original xbox and xmbc?

Options
  • 18-03-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

hey guys,found a couple of old original xbox's lying around and thought id give it a go, but i dont have any games for it and reading up on it there are one of three games you need to do it the easy way, original splinter cell, 007 agent under fire, and mech assault, as i said i dont have any of these, so my question is is there another way of doing it without these games and without soldering as im sh1t at it, im sure this has been asked and done a million times but any help would be appreciated! i would love to put some old emulators on it,i read that these are great consoles for running the old games.
    thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement