Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sega classics

Options
  • 18-03-2013 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

has any body any idea where to buy sega classics for the xbox. i know the do them for xbox but where would you buy them in ire? ive seen it on uk websites.

mad to relive the child hood some of the games were legendary for the megadrive my first console

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

Most of them are available on the Xbox marketplace. I picked up Golden Axe and Streets of rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 guerrilla podge

Most of them are available on the Xbox marketplace. I picked up Golden Axe and Streets of rage.
    looking for the whole boxset. seen it today in game stop for the pc fo 10 quid.
    was on the net fo thirty on some uk site for 30 sterling for xbox and ps3. im looking for the best place to buy it.
    prob spend a fortune buying them seperate on xbox live they are robbing c**ts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

looking for the whole boxset. seen it today in game stop for the pc fo 10 quid.
    was on the net fo thirty on some uk site for 30 sterling for xbox and ps3. im looking for the best place to buy it.
    prob spend a fortune buying them seperate on xbox live they are robbing c**ts

Its about €16 from Amazon if you are buying something else at the same time, to get free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

I wanted this from the minute I bought my Xbox, 40 mega drive games on the Xbox just rocks. Trawled through game shops for months, eventually found it second hand for about 20 quid. Keep your eyes peeled and never walk past a game shop without checking, you can get lucky, alternatively keep an eye on ebay or amazon, you should be able to pick it up for about €20. You're right about the childhood memories, many an hour has been spent with friends on Golden Axe, shibobi, alien storm, streets of rage, the list goes on!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Hope I remember this next time i'm buying on amazon, €15 is a great price!

• Advertisement
Advertisement