Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

benefits after leaving job

Options
  • 16-03-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hey guys,im after leaving my part time job,purely due to being miserable and depressed in it.So ive started a part time course which takes approx 6 months to complete.Am i entitled to get any benefits during this time?? ps my Xs and Os has just ran out..thanks :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

zzfh wrote: »
    Hey guys,im after leaving my part time job,purely due to being miserable and depressed in it.So ive started a part time course which takes approx 6 months to complete.Am i entitled to get any benefits during this time?? ps my Xs and Os has just ran out..thanks :confused:

1. You left you job... possible 9 week disqualification unless there were extenuating circumstances.
    2. You are not available and looking for full time work as you are doing a part time course.
    3. You could have applied for part time education option while you still had a live claim...obviously it would depend on what level of education you had previously attained as to whether you would have qualified.
    4. Its unlikely you will get any sw payment.

Advertisement