Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4 Episode 16 "Feud" [**Spoilers**]

Options
  • 16-03-2013 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Not sure why JP Liz V1 hasn't put up a thread on this yet so I'm just going to go ahead and make one. ;) This has to be one of my favourite episodes of the season so far. Great character development, excellent song choices, and packed full of fun and comedy gold. Sue as Nikki Minaj had to be the icing on top. :pac: I loved the camaraderie scene at the end with the new kids, reminding us that they'll be carrying the torch once the last of the original glee members graduate, and that they will do their best to keep the fire burning - it filled me with a sense of hope and optimism for the future. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

^ Cheer OP, I forgot :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Loved it too! Never really been much of a Finn fan but he was looking pretty delightful in that hotel room scene :P (the "future wife" comment was a bit lame though)
    Hope Blaine succeeds in his mission, kinda sick of Sue at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

I'm afraid this episode left me a bit cold. Sue as Nicki Minaj just felt wrong on so many levels and Blaine is getting too much exposure for my liking. Seems to have at least 2 songs in every episode.

Advertisement