Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benefits for the homeless

Options
  • 15-03-2013 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hey guys i have a friend who is homeless and he is confused as to what he has to do to recieve benefits, he is in the dublin area could anyone tell me what he wil have to do ? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

daddyorchips

Adverts | Friends
    HELP
    Hi guys I have an idea for a book about my experience as a young homeless man (past tense) in Dublin. I have been thinking about it for months now and I know the story but when I go to type it I go blank anyone now how to prevent this from happening ?

If you ask this bloke he might be able to help.

Alternatively register as homeless and get a housing needs assessment in the area you or your friend are originally from.
    Criteria for being homeless in Ireland is a fairly broad spectrum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭daddyorchips

mattjack wrote: »
    daddyorchips

Adverts | Friends
    HELP
    Hi guys I have an idea for a book about my experience as a young homeless man (past tense) in Dublin. I have been thinking about it for months now and I know the story but when I go to type it I go blank anyone now how to prevent this from happening ?

If you ask this bloke he might be able to help.

Alternatively register as homeless and get a housing needs assessment in the area you or your friend are originally from.
    Criteria for being homeless in Ireland is a fairly broad spectrum.
    I never claimed benefits but thanks for posting my own thread to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I never claimed benefits but thanks for posting my own thread to me :)

No problems.I work with homeless in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

Advertisement