Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

application rejected..going for informal review

Options
  • 15-03-2013 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hi looking for advice... has this happened to anyone got a letter back in july 2012 but never knew it was sent until i rang headquaters monday but anyway my application was rejected but i cant see why because got good acceptance by my local superintendent and am looking to go full time as a garda member but doing this for experince and going the extra step i did a degree in criminal justice studies aswell in the last 3 years to pass time as there was no full time positions being filled....as its my ambition to become a full time member .i applied for a informal review and was wondering was happens in it or could the decision be reversed or anyting....any advice would be apreciated

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 noelr89

Hey

Same thing happened to me. not sure if anybody can advise what to do ? if they just refuse your application do they have to give u a reason ?

any help would be good

• Registered Users Posts: 13 derek bilko

hey

went true the review process of meeting district superintendant he gave a review send it back to dublin and was rejected and then appealed that again and was still rejected with no reason given at all its all aload of **** i tink.. they should have to outline the reason for rejection stil wonder why /what did i do not to deserve a place...etc

Advertisement