Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reerence court cases

Options
  • 15-03-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for some help .Doing a module in legislation in course i am studying.I have an assignment to do involving workplace injury in which i have to reference court cases. My problem is trying to find these cases. I have tried westlaw, bailii, justis etc but my problem is when using there search engines they find every word typed in the search and so there can be 100s of cases. Does anyone know of any other sites. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

k mac wrote: »
    Hi looking for some help .Doing a module in legislation in course i am studying.I have an assignment to do involving workplace injury in which i have to reference court cases. My problem is trying to find these cases. I have tried westlaw, bailii, justis etc but my problem is when using there search engines they find every word typed in the search and so there can be 100s of cases. Does anyone know of any other sites. Any help would be much appreciated.

try advanced search, most of those websites have it and you can specify that only results with every word shows up after a search

Advertisement