Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleece Vest

Options
  • 15-03-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys!
    So I have a horse that's prone to rubbing whenever he has his rug on and I have to turn him out without his rug, which normally doesn't bother me but we're just getting back into shows and I'd prefer if he was easier to clean when I take him in (he loves rolling).

So I was thinking about buying him a vest for under his rugand I've found two good ones, but one is cheaper than the other. This is why I was thinking about buying the fleece one, but I'm worried he might overheat with it on if the summer gets hot (even though his summer rug is extremely lightweight, purely for keeping him clean).

So I was wondering if I'm just being a worrywart, or if there's an actual chance he could get ill.

Thanks!
    -MsMac:)

Comments

Advertisement