Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle on iPhone: now shows books as docs

Options
  • 15-03-2013 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I bought a new book on Amazon the other day and synced it to Kindle on iPhone. Weirdly, the app _now_ shows most of my other books in the "Docs" section rather than the "Books" section - and now shows them without covers (just a generic thumbprint with "DOC" on it.) Has anyone else seen this happen?

P.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭JayC5

oceanclub wrote: »
    I bought a new book on Amazon the other day and synced it to Kindle on iPhone. Weirdly, the app _now_ shows most of my other books in the "Docs" section rather than the "Books" section - and now shows them without covers (just a generic thumbprint with "DOC" on it.) Has anyone else seen this happen?

P.

Yeah, but it only happens to books that I load onto the kindle app myself, never happens to any of the books that I 'officially' get from the kindle store.

I've noticed that sometimes a new app update puts it right again, it is an eye-sore and a bit annoying tho. What I usually do is use iFunbox, I take all my non-kindle-purchased mobi files (kindle ebook format) off of my device, eject device from software, reconnect, and then put said files back on again using the same software and method. A two minute job and it always works for me!

:D

Advertisement