Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for anyone who auditioned for The Commitments musical on 10th & 11th March..

Options
  • 14-03-2013 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

So, I auditioned for The Commitments musical on Sunday 10th March, but there was no mention of when we would hear back from them (if at all) regarding call-backs... I didn't think to ask when leaving, thanks to nerves/buzzing that my audition went well... But was anyone else alert enough to have asked, or was anyone given a date to expect a call / give up any hope of receiving one? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭LittleFox

Three people that I know, so far have been chosen to perform in the westend. So I assume if you got through you will be getting a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Beinwen

Did they audition as well that weekend? When did they get a call and were there any other audition stages? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Beinwen wrote: »
    Did they audition as well that weekend? When did they get a call and were there any other audition stages? :)

I Know a few who got cast too, they've all known for a week or so now

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Steph McKeon and possibly Killian Donnelly cast though there's a fake twitter account pretending that certain people like Rachel Tucker have been cast! :rolleyes:

Cast still not officially announced but has been leaked onto Whats On Stage:

DECO: Killian Donnelly
    ENSEMBLE: Ryan Gibb
    JIMMY'S DA: Sean Kearns
    DEAN FAYE: Andrew Linnie
    ENSEMBLE: John McLarno
    JIMMY (1st cover): Thomas Snowdon
    OUTSPAN: Matthew Wycliffe
    ENSEMBLE: Natalie Hope
    SHARON: Clodagh Long

• Advertisement

Some more cast: Mark Dugdale, Brian Gill, Jessica Cervi, Sharon Sexton, Steph McKeon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

d@rk l0rd wrote: »
    Some more cast: Mark Dugdale, Brian Gill, Jessica Cervi, Sharon Sexton, Steph McKeon.

Denis Grindel has been cast as Jimmy, a big break for someone who hasn't even finished his musical theatre course. Seen here in NYMT's Spring Awakening and DMDS's Jesus Christ Superstar

Advertisement