Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Commercial Updates (ADR)

Options
  • 14-03-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Any links to updates on ADR? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 trucker

If you're on linkedin, I find a few groups there provide very good updates. ADR & Mediation in Ireland, Chartered Institute of Arbirtators etc. Also, connect with ADR practitioners on linkedin, I can recommend a few names if you PM me.

I'm a member of the Institute of Arbitrators, and receive their newsletter (resolver) and journal quarterly...I'm not sure if you're in college, but you might be able to access the journals that way.

As a last resort, westlaw etc could be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭conmo

Thanks a mil,

Ive an assignment on ADR due next Friday so trying to gather as much info on all areas. I can focus on any area 2500 words not too bad. Im on linkedin so ill connect to all. Ill mail you now much appreciated!
    trucker wrote: »
    If you're on linkedin, I find a few groups there provide very good updates. ADR & Mediation in Ireland, Chartered Institute of Arbirtators etc. Also, connect with ADR practitioners on linkedin, I can recommend a few names if you PM me.

I'm a member of the Institute of Arbitrators, and receive their newsletter (resolver) and journal quarterly...I'm not sure if you're in college, but you might be able to access the journals that way.

As a last resort, westlaw etc could be useful.

Advertisement