Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something for the newcomers

Options
  • 14-03-2013 3:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭

A video from Jingles to help those who are just starting out or are still clueless about the basics even after thousands of matches.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

192 Games down myself on a fresh account(had about the same on a previous account but changing email is too much hassle with WoT and o2 closed their servers). 42% Win rate :o

This was REALLY helpful. Had no idea about the pen stuff. And I was firing while scouting....yeah, so pro.

Vorsprung durch Technik!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I've never really bothered with angling. Now I do... It's embarrassing how many shots now just ping off me.

Couple that with a bit of rocking to make your weak spots impossible to hit and and my stats have started to skyrocket.

Advertisement