Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gardai

Options
  • 14-03-2013 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

I reported an assault in December but it was only put in gaurds dairy not yet on
    pulse now the gaurd will not return phone calls , i still get grief from the person that assaulted me so i need something done.any subjection?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

If you are now being harassed and or assaulted again by the same person report that as new and separate offences.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

see a local TD,they will get a prompt reply for you.

no doubt if your car tax was out of date,theyd be on the case fast as! TD is the way forward. best of luck friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Slyderx1

Go back to the Garda you originally reported the matter to and ask that he/she take a statement from you and that you are happy to give evidence in court if the other party is prosecuted.

Advertisement