Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balanitis?

Options
  • 13-03-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So i had sex wit a random women from a nightclub ... Everything seemed ro be fine until 3 days later, i started experiance with unknow stuff i never had before... My penis head and foreskin started to hurt if it is touched , like really sensitive ,went to a bathroom check out whats going on , i felt rally bad smell and and find out that is really hard to move a foreskin with incresed redness at some points in my penis head ... Washed everything of like blaghh disgusting stuff ,and wen to bed. this morning havent got a chance to check is everything okay with my ... But either couldnt feel anything in a morning , anyway right after lunch at work it started to bother me again, and believe me it was painfull . Anyway went back home straight to shower , and did same stuff like day ago , i noticied that redness incresed .... I never ever had something like that before. checked every corner of internet and description matches balanitis ,but it is caused by a poor higyene . I really going mad dunno what to do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you'll have to go to the doctor and get checked out. don't ignore symptoms like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement