Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accumulator question

Options
  • 13-03-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I put on a 6 fold accumulator on one of the Wednesday football coupons in paddy power, the problem is though that one of my selections (Samsung Suwon Bluewings) had kicked off in the early hours of Wednesday morning and i put the bet on roughly at 3pm meaning the suwon game was already over, the girl at the counter didnt cop this and neither did i untill now. Suwon Bluewings drew 0-0 so does this mean that they become a non-runner in the accumulator? seems only fair considering i had bet on them to win even though the game was over before i even bet !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Yeah, that selection will be made void and your bet will stand on your other 5 selections.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deand21594

cheers mate

Advertisement