Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy mobile site.

Options
  • 13-03-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭

Doesn't anybody else find this ****e? I'm using it on iPhone and it doesn't work!! Just loads alot.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

kona wrote: »
    Doesn't anybody else find this ****e? I'm using it on iPhone and it doesn't work!! Just loads alot.

Get the app works v well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Get the app works v well
    I have it!! But it just doesn't load, might delete it n try again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

kona wrote: »
    I have it!! But it just doesn't load, might delete it n try again

Can be tempermental on 3G/HSPDA, but works grand on wi-fi for me at least - but they've a lot to learn app wise when compared to bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Zuko123

Their app is rubbish,as you say always loading.also seems to be hard to find what you want to bet on,everything is jumbled up inno particular order.
    I find will hill and b365 to be the fastest and easiest to use

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Zuko123 wrote: »
    Their app is rubbish,as you say always loading.also seems to be hard to find what you want to bet on,everything is jumbled up inno particular order.
    I find will hill and b365 to be the fastest and easiest to use

Yeah try finding a Leinster Senior League game on there, there are clearly some things they want you to bet on and some things they don't, the app appeals to the lad down the boozer watching United and Liverpool in-running I suppose but I don't really know many people who actually use it regularly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Zuko123

Even for today,under Tuesday coupon everything is ordered by time, so you have about 20 countries leagues all mixed up .Jyst like the actual daily in shop coupons(they are a total mess) Much easier when coupons are sectioned by league,a lot easier to find your teams.

Anyway it's their loss I suppose,instead of doing stupid gimmicks and so called " outrageous " ads, they should concentrate on a better service for punters

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

App and online having a meltdown for me atm

Advertisement